Wildwoods Baby Parade
A Wildwoods tradition since 1909! Registration at Wildwoods Convention Center from 4:30 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. No entries accepted after 5:30 p.m. Judging occurs while participants are lined up in the circle in front of the Convention Center. Line-up begins at 5:30 p.m., parade steps off at 6 p.m. SHARP with final route TBD. Baby Parade Winners are announced following the parade. FREE to register. PAID parking at the convention center's daily rate. Rain date is Thursday. Please take note when making your decision for participation:
1. CUTEST BABY BOY (under 12 months, undecorated stroller) Judged on Babys Face; not what baby is wearing.
2. CUTEST BABY GIRL (under 12 months, undecorated stroller) Judged on babys face; not what baby is wearing.
3. DECORATED BABY CARRIAGE (1 or 2 children, up to 2 years old) Judged on carriage and childs presentation.
4. BEST WALKING THEMED GROUP (3 or more children, one child must be under 5 years old) Judged on theme.
5. FANCY CHILDREN (walking in themed costumes) - Judged on overall presentation.
6. BEST DRESSED (walking) - Judged on Sunday Best outfit.
7. DECORATED ON WHEELS (i.e. platform on wheels, wagon, etc. 1 or 2 children) - Judged on theme.
8. GROUP DECORATED ON WHEELS (i.e. platform on wheels, wagon, etc. 3 or more children/adults) - Judged on theme. For more information call 609.729.4000.